Welcome to the Grafton Squash and Tennis Club
Grafton Tennis and Squash Club was formed in 1888 and is a friendly, yet competitive club which includes everyone from complete beginners to high level players. Grafton offers a unique opportunity to play both tennis and/or squash and boasts a fully licensed bar with food served most evenings. We also organise leagues, regular tournaments and social nights for tennis and squash.
We are conveniently located in South West London with easy access from Balham, Clapham, Battersea, Streatham and Tooting.
For those sportsmen and women who wish to improve their game, Grafton offers tennis and squash coaching by experienced and well-qualified coaches. For those content on being social members the club bar has draft beer and good wines. We lay on regular social events, and aim to be family-friendly and welcoming to all sections of our community.
- 8 all-weather tennis courts 6 of which are floodlit
- 3 well-kept, air conditioned squash courts
- Professional coaching available (John Peters 078019 10264)
- Regular club leagues and tournaments
- Teams in the Lawn Tennis Association League
- Teams in the Surrey Squash Cup
- Clubhouse and bar
- Ample car parking